Thursday, October 1, 2015

Going My Way?


Dear Readers of this Blog,

November 30, and the opening of the COP 21 Paris Climate Conference, draws nearer. Are you planning to be there? I'm trying to decide myself, and wondering what groups might be planning to make the trip. Not to the conference hall (25,000 official delegates, plus credentialed press, celebs, politicians, etc. will make the scene at Le Bourget pretty crowded). No, I'm wondering whether to be in the street with an even larger mass of folks--but I'm not eager to be there by myself. Any groups planning to be on site? Preferably Boston-based, but not necessarily. Let me know if you know of potential contacts, either by commenting on the blog or sending me a personal email at jgbwhelan@gmail.com. Thanks, and maybe I'll see you there!

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment